Friday 1 December 2006

Look what I found






So I was going through the bins outside W&K today looking for bank statements and clever briefs I could pass off as my own and check what I found. It's a rubbish Polaroid. Yes yes yes I said to myself like the time Mum bought me Golden Axe for the Mega Drive.






Anyway, I digress..again, God I'm a loon sometimes. So it turns out the camera is broken, but just aswell, check out the pics I found at the bottom of the bin, totally shit. But what do you think?








And this one is really crap, it looks like a still from that really dire film 'Blade Runs'

Just goes to show, there is no such thing as a free lunch....unless you dig deep enough

1 comment:

Bumble Bavies said...

I don't think anything Bumble, I like what you like and always will. Lets have coffee sometime soon. Don't worrry, I'll pay