Friday 8 December 2006

Don't you know who my blogging brother is?

Well, you will never guess what. Apparently the police are looking for my friend Marty. They tried asking me questions about him, but I decided to think out of the box and started asking the police questions instead. When cuffed and my face eating the bonnet I told the officers that I was in fact Bumble Bavies the twin brother of Russell Davies, you know, the famous blogger.
I think their police station is unluckily the only one Russell hasn’t written, given a speech or made observations about. As result, Bavies here gets it in the neck.

Down at the station I noticed by the power of observation that if you’re employed you get treated far better than if you’re unemployed like me. I feel confident saying this because I saw two women in clad clothing handing out flyers with them on it and getting coffee made for them and being kept warm by the police.

No such luck for me. Straight away I was thrown into an interview room, which I was actually quite excited about to be honest. I haven’t had an interview since W&K.

Anyway, I digress, sorry, I’m utterly rubbish sometimes, but who happened to be in the meeting room but Vinnie from Wine Press and Print. It was so good to see him again as the last time I met him was at a Planning Conference when we were both attending as temporary bar staff. He mumbled why he was there but mentioned interviews. Great I said, we could maybe work as co interviewees.

Anyway, he hushed me up which I observed as being rude, thrust his camera in my hand (so I took a pic) and told me I should escape as this was a bad place.


I didn’t know what to make or do about this and simply took his word as he limped around the table pointing to his rear. I guess they must just serve him really hot and spicy food for a laugh at the tummy upsets

It was quite easy to escape as the policemen that I was looking forward to interviewing were busy talking to the women hard at work in a cell.

Well, another day another……day. I’m quite lonely as now I have no idea where Marty is and Vinnie didn’t seem to think I would see him again.

Well, I now do have a camera and that’s what is important. Should I sell it for coffee?

What do you think

No comments: